3. Copyright and Other Proprietary Rights: The Site includes text, images, graphics, information, articles, multi-media objects, scholarly projects, and other works protected by copyright, trademark and other laws ("Content"). Some of the Content on this site may include materials from older published works that have passed into the "public domain" under U.S. copyright law. Where such information is known, it is included specifically in the metadata associated with each item of Content. The Site itself and most of the materials held as Content on the Site are protected by copyright and other laws.
8. Third Party Links: Links on the Site to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
10. User Content Disclaimer: You understand that when using the Site you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, or objectionable and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us with respect thereto. We do not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. We do not have any obligation to monitor any Content or any user communications through the Site. However, we reserve the right to review Content and to exercise its sole discretion to edit or remove, in whole or in part, any Content at any time and for any reason.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OWNERSHIP, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
We make no warranty about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, sufficiency or quality of the Site or the Content, nor that any particular Content will continue to be made available. We do not approve or endorse any posted material or content provided by others, including GW authors. We do not warrant that the Site will operate without error or interruption, or that the Site or its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful materials. We make no representation regarding your ability to transmit and receive information from or through the Site and you agree and acknowledge that your ability to access the Site may be impaired. We disclaim any and all liability resulting from or related to such events.
14. Copyright Complaints: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you are an owner of intellectual property and you believe your intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via the Site, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a notice by U.S. Mail to: 2100 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Suite 250, Washington DC 20052, Attention: Legal Department. In your e-mail or letter, you will need to include all of the notice elements listed in the DMCA at 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). Please be aware that the DMCA makes copyright owners liable if they materially misrepresent that a user's content is infringing.
15. Communications and Feedback: We encourage you to contact us in regards to any questions, comments, suggestions, or other feedback you have about the Site. Feedback and any other communications may be sent using the contact form. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback provided by you to GW is non-confidential and GW shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of it for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.